- Import a portfolio from Patent Vault
- Download a Due Diligence Report
- Save a Due Diligence Report to Patent Vault
- Export Patent Lists
- Access Past Due Diligence Reports
Import a portfolio from Patent Vault
Download a Due Diligence Report
Save your Due Diligence report as a PDF file including its appendices by clicking the “Download Report” icon on the upper right. You can rename this report by clicking the pencil icon on the upper left.
You can choose to download the full report by selecting All Dashboards or customize your selection of dashboards.
Once you click “Confirm,” a progress bar will appear to replace the Download Report icon.
Save a Due Diligence Report to Patent Vault
Share your findings with your team by saving your Due Diligence report to Patent Vault.
- Click the “Save in Patent Vault” icon
- Select the target Patent Vault project and set the access settings
In Patent Vault, project members can access the Due Diligence reports they have access to.
Export Patent Lists as Excel Files
Click on “Export Excel” to download the current list of patents. The download will start automatically.
Access Past Due Diligence Reports
Access your past Due Diligence reports using the “History” tab.