- Help center
- Patent Search
- Frequently asked questions
Data and Syntax
How to adjust the number of search results shown on a single page on PS?
Manage the number of search results on a single page by setting your default preferences. By default, it is set at 30 results per page to get the optimal search speed.
There are 2 ways to set your preferences:
Method 1: In Account settings
1. Click on your avatar and select Account.
2. Click on Settings. Under Items Shown in Search Results, choose from 30, 60, 100, 200 and 300 results on a single page. Your saved option will apply to all searches.
Method 2: Within the Search Results page
1. Click on the Settings icon beside the result count.
2. Click on Patent List and under Results per Page, choose from 30, 60, 100, 200 and 300 results on a single page. Your saved option will apply to all searches.