Patent Vault offers basic analyses on a folder of patent data. To use this statistics feature, follow the steps below:
- In Patent Vault, click on Patent Analysis and choose Basic Analysis in the drop-down menu, and a new window entitled Scope will appear.
In Scope, select the source of the patents to use in your basic analysis, and click on Confirm.
- Select the parameters you want to use for your chart using the Data Field drop-down, then click on Start.
- Click Save to save the chart in your project, and then open the saved chart in the Overview page, and click on Analysis Overview.
If you want to share a chart to the members in your project, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Overview and in the Analysis box, click on Analysis Overview.
- Locate the chart title you want to share. Hover your mouse on the title to see icon shortcuts for Edit and Delete.
- Click on Edit and in the Share field, click on On.
- Go to Overview and refresh the webpage. This will then be reflected as an additional record in Analysis.