Number Search gives you the ability of searching without the hassle of using the patent or application number syntax. It optimizes patent search and improves the accuracy by eliminating any irrelevant results. (Separate numbers with semicolons, spaces, or new lines. Maximum number of app./pub./issue numbers: 2000)
1. Choose Patent No. or Appl. No. (Application No.) from the drop-down list.
2. Key in the patent or application number, click Find, then click the resulting count of patents found to see the details.
3. For a batch upload, click on Import patents then click on Download Template.
Fill up the Country Code and either Patent Number or Application Number.
4. Quickly determine which patent/application numbers were not recognized by downloading an Excel report for it.
Report will be as shown.
5. Search results page will be as shown.