Patent Search automatically saves your most recent 100 search records within the Search History section.
You can also do the following on the Search History tab:
- Apply: Click on the Apply icon to add do the apply the query in the search type that it was previously used (i.e. R100 query will be opened in Semantic Search query page while R99 will be in Quick Search).
- Save: Click the Save icon to store the search criteria. Access the saved records in the Saved tab under Search History.
- Monitor Query: Click on the Monitor Query icon to monitor search result updates of the selected search query. This is only available for Keyword Search (done via Quick Search or Advanced Search). Note: This feature is only available to Patent Search subscribers who also purchased Patent Vault.
- Export: Select the search queries to export (to an Excel file), and then click the Export icon .
- Code: Click on the corresponding code (i.e. ) to run that exact same search again and directly see the results page.
- Details: Click on the Details icon to see the search settings that were used for that query.